4 months ago
A well-known and rapidly growing Top 6 accountancy practice is looking to hire an Audit Manager within their corporate team in London and Reading. You will be joining a dynamic firm that is the only true Big 4 challenger firm - a fantastic career move!
About the firm:
Located near Regent's Park, this firm is truly integral to our economy today. They advise a diverse range of companies including shareholders, governments, tax authorities, banks, customers, SMEs, public listed companies and much more. This audit team's work has a true impact on these businesses, which in turn impacts our financial markets.
The team is exceptionally strong and is full of people who want to tackle complex challenges and deliver exceptional client service. If you are ambitious, driven, and want to continue to learn and progress, then this is the right fit for you.
- Assists in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment
- Identifies risk matters and raises with a manager and/or partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters
- Active engagement with senior client staff to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit
- Take primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget (WIP and billing)
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
- Supervise, coach, and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office
- ACA or ACCA qualified with at least 12 months post qualification experience in Audit (UK-based experience)
- Previous exposure to a range of clients across industries
- Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
- Experience managing a team
Salary and Benefits:
- Base salary ranges from £40,000 - £45,000
- The overall atmosphere of the firm is hard working yet laid back, friendly and flexible, offering a great working environment with work-life balance and a team who work cohesively
- 25 days' holiday
- access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions
- life assurance cover
- income protection insurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Interest free season ticket/graduate loan
- Enjoy discounts off cinemas, dining, gyms
Next Steps: Send your CV to Greeshma at email@example.com to start applying
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.