West End, London
Up to £45000.00 per annum
25 days ago
20 May 2021
Pro-Finance is currently partnered with a Top 15 accountancy practice based in the City and West End who are looking to bring in a qualified Audit Senior. You will be joining a dynamic and leading team of auditors and accountants who are part of a trusted institution. The firm works has close relationships with businesses, private individuals and not for profit organisations.
With over 60 partners and more than 500 staff based in the London area, this firm is a leading member of a global network. They are committed to developing people and providing their clients with the best possible experience.
- 40% Audit, 40% Accounts, and 20% Tax and other Advisory work
- Taking responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and timelines
- Reviewing work for and mentoring junior staff
- Working closely with clients and other stakeholders
- Promoting the interests of the firm with all prospective clients and third parties
- Attending client gatherings and client seminars
- Identifying and pursuig practice development opportunities with the support of Partners
- Using networking and webinars to increase your market presence
- Up to 3 years of UK-based, client-facing experience
- Full right to work in the UK
- Availability to work core business hours between 9 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
- Motivation, ambitious, and the desire to really grow
- Technically competent
- Generous annual leave
- Option to Buy/Sell holidays
- Agile Working
- Life cover (Death in service)
- Critical Illness cover
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- Pension Scheme
- Access to Dental
- Cycle to work
- Interest free Season ticket loan
- Salary reviews
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye Tests
To find out more and apply for this role, get in touch with me today via email@example.com or 0207 123 5103.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.