City of London, London
£48000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Flexi, Partner Track
17 days ago
04 November 2021
Why is this Audit Senior role different?
- You get paid way above market rate, up to £55,000 with the step to AM taking you to £60,000-£65,000 + bonuses & benefits.
- Flexibility is incredible, with some auditors only doing 2-3 days a fortnight from the office.
- The offices are new, and they have moved to them with the intention of being in too small a space, confirming the 4 or 5 day office week will never make a comeback.
- The firm has doubled in size in 4 years, they literally have had a Senior become an Equity Partner along that journey!
- They cover IFRS work as well as FRS 102, OMBs and SMEs as well as large companies (turnovers ranging from £20m-£450m)
- You can customise your role, picking jobs via the planner
- You can get involved in corporate finance or tax advisory work
- Part-time flexibility on offer
If you are a finalist or qualified and leading audits from planning to completion, and you want to know more, call me now on 07468 485 853 or send your CV straight to email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.