Quality Assurance Manager, Belfast, £19 per hour Umbrella Co (IR35)
- Are you an experienced quality assurance professional?
- Are you familiar with the ISO9001 quality management system?
- Would you like to work for a large international organisation?
Pro-Marketing is working with a large international organisation who are recruiting for an interim Quality Assurance Manager for up to 4 months. The Quality Assurance Manager will manage and monitor the delivery of the ISO9001 quality management system.
What's great about this organisation?
- Excellent international brand
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing and monitoring the delivery of the ISO9001 quality management system
- Leading on ongoing development of the quality assurance approach and the associated policies
- Delivering training and advice across the global portfolio relating to the quality assurance approach
- Overseeing relevant reporting processes and associated records
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- Previous quality assurance experience within a large international organisation
- Experience of leading ISO9001 internal quality audits
- Demonstrable knowledge of quality assurance processes
- A background of developing quality assurance tools and processes
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.