Quality Assurance Officer - £38,000 PA, 12-Month FTC - London
- Do you have notable experience of quality assurance in a regulated environment?
- Do you have a background in relationship management systems and Microsoft Dynamics 365?
- Do you have an interest in the health sector?
- Would you like to work for a well-known regulator?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside a notable London based regulator who are seeking a Quality Assurance Officer on a 12-Month Fixed Term Contract to ensure all associate programmes are in line with the organisation's quality assurance framework.
What's great about this organisation?
- Great brand
- Lovely well-located London offices
- 30 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Attractive pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Season ticket loan
- Agile and flexible working
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Building relationships with practice learning partners and UK education commissioners to help support the quality management of relevant training for the organisation
- Reporting all QA intelligence from relevant regulatory and healthcare sectors that support the quality assurance framework of the organisation
- Leading on quality assurance reports
- Supporting the project management of quality assurance projects
- Supporting the communications team with the QA framework and help communicate any changes to key audiences
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- A degree or equivalent work experience
- Healthcare regulation or education quality assurance industry experience is essential
- Must have strong stakeholder management skills
- An understanding or interest in health and or care would be highly appealing
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.