R&D Tax Assistant Manager - London - up to £55,000
As a result of big client wins, they are looking for an Assistant Manager which will allow you have to a large involvement in these new exciting R&D Tax projects.
Why join this team?
- This R&D Tax team will ensure that you are not pigeon holed into a sector and will allow you to work on a broad range of sectors
- Work on some very high profile clients
- This team has recently made some big client wins which has led to a large influx of new, exciting work
- Allowed full autonomy within your career as demonstrated by the current Partners who have experienced rapid growth
- You will be given the tools to develop your own skillset
What working at this Big 4 firm offers?
They offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. The total rewards package include support for flexible working and career development, and you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Furthermore, they also offer support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around as well opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
Who are they looking for?
These individuals will have ideally gained R&D Tax experience from within a larger R&D Tax experience and worker on large scale projects before. This will also need to be accompanied with any of these qualifications or partly qualified:
- Or any HMRC equivalent
For more information on this R&D Tax Assistant Manager please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email@example.com