Up to £45,000
- Are you graduate looking to start a career within Research & Development (R&D)?
- Are you interested in a challenging yet rewarding role within a Fortune 500 business?
- Do you have experience within a commercial environment with exposure training within a tax-related business?
What's great about this role?
- A great learning and development opportunity for anyone wanting to start a career within R&D
- The chance to run your own portfolio and project manage various projects concurrently
- The Opportunity to support both In House and external client R&D claims
As R&D Consultant you will be involved in;
- Identification of qualifying R&D projects and expenditure through participation in technical and financial discussions with both internal and external stakeholders
- Technical assessment of projects in line with HMRC's R&D tax relief guidelines and preparation of supporting documentation
- Ensuring all R&D claims meet the requirements of the relevant tax legislation and guidelines,
- Attend meetings, build and develop effective working relationships with intermediaries, end-clients and colleagues to help develop future opportunities.
What do the team think?
"Working here gives me the chance to push myself and develop both personally and professionally"
"It's a great place to work that constantly pushes me to achieve more"
As R&D Consultant you will have;
- Experience within Research and Development relief
- Have a string interest in engineering, technology, business and innovation
- Be client focused - Be collaborative, innovative and strategic
- Commercially aware, adaptable and a team player
Please contact Paul Vince for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6314 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.