R&D Consultant - Central London - up to £40,000 + commission structure
Are you looking to utilise your Civil Engineering skillset in a client facing consultative environment?
Do you want to work for a firm that offers genuine career progression?
The successful consultant will work within the delivery team and be expected to maintain excellent client relationships across a portfolio of companies, and may be asked to support the sales team in business development, proposals an d other sales activities.
The R&D Consultant will be responsible for providing specialist advice to clients on R&D tax reliefs, including the technical, tax and financial aspects of the relief scheme's Your responsibility will be the delivery of a full report to our clients, detailing the technical innovation projects they have undertaken, and a financial calculation of an estimate of the amount they have spent on those activities.
- They have an extensive training program that will teach you all you need to know about R&D tax relief - after 6 months you will know all the basics, and after a year you will be able to lead engagements alone (of course if you prove this earlier then your development could be faster than this)
- They also run external training on soft skills, which all consultants have the opportunity to attend
- Own studies in the relevant field are supported
What do you need?
- Excellent academic record, ideally in a civil engineering field
- Relevant experience such as product development, process engineering or technical role to give you an understanding of how companies wok and projects follow
- Excellent spoken and written communications
- You will also need to be independent, a hard worker, willing to travel, good interpersonal skills
- Quick learner with a proactive nature and able to confidently improvise in front of clients
For further information on this opportunity, get in contact with Chris Barnett on 0207235059 or email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.