£30000 - £40000 per annum + a great firm & package
9 months ago
Software Consultant - London - £30,000 - £40,000
This global innovation funding consultancy are currently looking for a Software Consultant to join the consulting team and specialise within Research and Development.
The primary focus of the role will be to provide technical advice to UK companies by investigating their latest R&D projects to identify where qualifying work is taking place. You will be working with existing and new clients who invest in R&D, to extend and expand their businesses. You will provide clients with advice from a software perspective.
- Preparation and review of software related R&D tax claims covering various industries ranging from (but not limited to) Information Technology, Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Engineering and Science
- Working with a variety of high-profile clients and liaising with Managing Directors, Financial Directors, CEOs and CTOs
- Generating new value propositions for varied businesses in relation to their R&D projects and strategies
- Drafting clear technical narratives and financial analysis documents related to R&D activities carried out by clients in different sectors
- Minimum of 1 years' experience as a software developer, software engineer, scientist/research or analyst
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline (Master's degree beneficial)
- Excellent numerical ability and a proven track record of working to tight deadlines
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.