£60000 - £70000 per annum
4 months ago
Software Manager - R&D Tax - London
£60,000 - £70,000
This Innovation Incentives team advises clients on technological activities they've already undertaken. The team is compromised of tax and IT specialists, who work together and use their expertise to advise clients of their UK R&D tax criteria.
As a Software Manager, your core responsibilities:
- Participate in technical conversations with numerous high-profile clients in investment, commercial and retail banking, as well as insurance, asset management, Fintech and personal lending providers, who are based in the UK
- Build valuable knowledge of existing and new technologies in use by client teams, with exposure to individuals operating from software developer
- Be involved in the team's business development opportunities as well as wider tax technology initiatives and be involved in the development of new service propositions by working closely with multiple UK teams
The ideal candidate will have:
- Substantial experience working in or with technology
- Experience of conducting client facing conversations within a limited timeframe to capture information and provide guidance
- A proven track record of writing structures, complex technical reports and documentation for senior review
- Experience in managing multiple concurrent projects effectively
For more information, contact Rebecca English on 0207 269 6320 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.