Are you looking for an opportunity which offers a clear route Director?
Are you an individual with experience in UK R&D tax credits and patent box claims?
I'm currently working with a Big 4 in Reading who are looking for an experienced R&D Tax Manager to join their team.
- Growth plans to grow revenue from 1.5m to 3m
- Clear route to Director
- Interesting clients base, pharmaceuticals and biotech
This is the chance to work for the R&D Tax hub of the Thames Valley area. As the R&D Tax Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of clients and project delivery across these
- Preparing R&D claims for submission to HMRC
- Managing client engagements and developing strong relationships
- Preparing responses to or liaising with HMRC with regard to queries they have on R&D claims on behalf of our clients
- Preparing advice to clients on tax credits and patent box
I would like to hear from candidates who have a Detailed knowledge and experience of the UK R&D tax incentive regimes including involvement in SME and RDEC claims, strong technical capabilities and Knowledge of different claim methodologies
Glass Door staff review "Lots of opportunities to work with good clients and good projects"
If you are interested in the R&D Tax Manager role please click apply, forward your CV to email@example.com and give me a call on 020 7269 6324.