I'm currently working with a Big 4 in Southampton who is looking for an experienced R&D Tax Manager to join their team.
- Growth plans to grow revenue from 1.5m to 3m
- Clear route to Director
- Interesting clients base, pharmaceuticals and biotech
This is the chance to work for the R&D Tax hub of the South. As the R&D Tax Manager you will be responsible for:
- Manage the day to day process of the R&D claim
- Managing a portfolio of clients and project delivery across these
- Preparing R&D claims for submission to HMRC
- Managing client engagements and developing strong relationships
- Preparing advice to clients on tax credits and patent box
I would like to hear from candidates who have a Detailed knowledge and experience of the UK R&D tax incentive regimes including involvement in SME and RDEC claims, strong technical capabilities and Knowledge of different claim methodologies
Glass Door staff review "Lots of opportunities to work with good clients and good projects"
If you are interested in the R&D Tax Manager role please click apply, forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and give me a call on
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.