R&D Tax Consultant - London - up to £55,000
This boutique R&D firm are looking for an R&D Tax Consultant to join the in-house management consultancy team to provide intuitive, market led insight within Research and Development Tax Relief and provide a first-class service to clients.
The primary focus of the role will be to provide financial advice to UK companies who invest in innovation. You will work with clients in a wide range of industries from scientists developing new medical technology to architects working on ground-breaking construction projects.
Your day to day role will be:
- Understanding the requirements for R&D tax relief and applying them in respect to clients' development activities to ensure the relevant tax legislation and guidelines are met
- Managing client's R&D claims throughout the project, advising and liaising from both a tax and science/engineering/IT perspective to ensure deadlines and objectives are met
- Drafting of clear financial narratives and analysis documents to justify R&D activities carried out by clients to the UK tax authorities
- Staying abreast of industry developments and legislative changes relevant to R&D tax relief and other innovation incentives
Desired experience and skills:
- An interest in furthering a career within R&D Tax
- Ideally Part Qualified/Qualified in any professional qualifications such as
- Experience of UK Corporate Tax Compliance
This firm offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package and offer unparalleled opportunities for rapid professional development. On top of this they offer Private Health and Dental cover, a highly Competitive Pension Scheme and flexible working as well as offering savings through a wide range of financial benefits in the form of discounts, subsidies and incentives.
For further information on this R&D Tax Consultant role, contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or email@example.com