Tax Manager - Hertfordshire - £60,000 - £70,000
Why this R&D Tax Opportunity?
- The firm are all about flexibility and the majority of their employees work from home. Whether working from home or in the office or attending a client's site they boast an environment where people genuinely enjoy waking up every day to work for them
- There is a real emphasis on cultural fit and offers the chance to be an integral part of a growing R&D function and business
- The firm have achieved 20-25% growth year on year
You will be responsible for the quality control of the tax functions and manage client enquiries through the technical function of the business to drive the target revenue of the group. It is a client facing role and will give you the chance to meet a wide variety of different individuals. Other responsibilities will include:
- Review tax claims prior to client acceptance and filing
- Provide ongoing training and assistance on tax knowledge to the Account Managers
- Liaise with HMRC when required and support HMRC enquiries
What will you need?
- Ideally have some Professional Tax Qualifications (ATT/CTA)
- Someone with a solid understanding and experience of Research and Development tax credits
- Understand and experience of Parent Box claims
What they offer?
- Flexible benefits platform with 2% of salary benefits contribution
- Private Medical insurance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell 5 days
- Expenses policy for travel and sustenance
For further information contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.