£65000 - £75000 per annum + Performance Related Bonus Scheme
9 months ago
R&D Tax Manager - London - £65,000 - £75,000 + Performance related bonus scheme
Do you want the opportunity to play a crucial part in growing out this R&D Team?
Would you like to join a firm which doubled in both headcount and revenue last year?
Why this Role?
- Leadership - Growing leadership team and high-quality colleagues to work within a fun and collegiate environment
- Career Development - The firm is rapidly growing and will promote on merit, if you are ready and performing then you will promote
- Technical Development - They will support your continuing professional development within this tax team through work opportunities and coaching from the experienced senior team
- Remuneration - They offer a competitive salary and an excellent and genuinely performance related bonus scheme where individuals' contribution to the team's success is identified during the year
This firms specialist UK R&D team consists of experienced tax professionals and R&D engineers who can advise companies on the design, implementation and ongoing maintenance of methodologies to support their R&D claims. The R&D engineers, with proven experience across a number of industry sectors, directly help clients own technical leaders to identify, assess and draft technical project descriptions.
The team assist in preparing government incentives claims, primarily R&D Expenditure Credits for Large companies and enhanced tax relief for SMEs. Project teams are generally multidisciplinary, with you as an experienced scientist applying your knowledge and experience to help identify eligible activities, while working closely with tax/costing specialist to collate the qualifying costs associated with the clients' R&D activities.
- Strong academic background with a minimum 2.1 Degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of the R&D tax relief regime is useful but not a requirement
- Excellent communication skills for both internal and external discussions
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.