£50000 - £56000 per annum + flexible benefits package
BH 43893 ab
5 months ago
R&D Tax Senior Advisor - London - £55,000 + flexible benefits package
As a Senior Advisor in the team you will be working with a variety of very high-profile clients (FTSE 100 and 250 multinational companies, who are at the front line in developing cutting edge technology which is helping the UK to stay as a market leader by encouraging investment into R&D.
You will be required to work closely with clients' finance & tax departments, your clients will be from all different sectors. Working with the Engineering or IT team you will be leading the development of the tax aspects of the R&D claim and making sure of compliance against tax legislation. As well as working directly on existing projects, you will also be offered the chance to support business.
- Contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of R&D Tax services to the client
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
- Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients
- Assist with the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
- Responsible for day-to-day client liaison
Skill and attributes for success:
- Experienced in corporate or R&D tax
- Proven ability to read and interpret existing and new tax stature
- Relationship management skills with the ability to manage client expectations
- Strong technical skills and keen to develop further
Get in contact with Chris Barnett to learn more about the R&D Tax team on 020 7123 5059 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.