R&D Tax Manager - Big 4 - London - £65,000 + flexible benefits package
Why this R&D tax team?
- Will not be pigeon-holed into a role/sector - this individual will be able to work on a broad range of sectors ensuring that you do not get placed into a sector. However, should you wish to have more of a focus within a specific sector then this will be considered
- High profile clients - team will give you the opportunity to work on some of the biggest brands in a wide range of sectors
- Develop your own skillset -you will be given the tools and resources to go out and really make a genuine impact within a growing team and develop your skillset
- Growing team - As a result of recent exciting client wins, it has led to a large influx of new, exciting work
- Support will be given - team will always be on hand to offer support should you require this
- Full autonomy in your career - demonstrated by the current Partners, if you are good enough then you can progress quickly
What working at the firm offers?
They offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. The total reward package includes support for flexible working and career development as well as selecting benefits that suit your needs whether it be covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
What they are looking for?
As a result of big client wins, they are currently urgently looking for Managers. If you join at this level, you will have a large involvement in these new exciting projects. These individuals will have gained R&D Tax experience and worked on a large scale projects before. These will also need to be accompanied with any of the qualifications:
- Or any HMRC equivalent
Get in contact with Chris Barnett on 020 7123 5059 or email@example.com