R&D Tax Senior Manager - London - £70,000 - £95,000
Why this team?
This R&D Tax team will ensure that you are not pigeon-holed into a specific sector and be able to work across a broad range of sectors. The clients across these sectors will give you the opportunity to work on some of the biggest brands that the market has to offer. You will be given the tools and resources to go out and make a genuine impact within a growing team and develop your skillset. As a result, recent exciting client wins, it has led to a large influx of new, exciting work. The role will offer full autonomy in terms of work and career progression. If you perform you will see the benefits.
- Provide efficient and successful delivery of R&D tax services to the client
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Identify opportunities and manage expectations
- Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients
- Day-to-day client liaison
Qualifications and skills:
- ACA or CTA qualification would be ideal
- Experienced corporate or R&D tax practitioner
- Proven ability to read and interpret existing and new tax statue
For more information contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or email@example.com