A Software Manager is required to work with the tax professionals in a top international accountancy firm to advise Financial Services clients on how they can claim tax relief on the technology they use.
- Liaise with financial services clients to determine specific technology use
- Feedback knowledge of the use of technology to tax professional colleagues
- Writing required to formally document technology use to HMRC
- Opportunity to help develop business for the right candidate
- Strong technology background
- Ideally previous experience working in the Financial Services industry
- Excellent communication and written skills, as report writing required
- Preferably a technology-related degree
- Flexible working
- 25 days holidays (plus bank holidays)
- Medical care
- An array of insurance benefits
- Plus many more!
Are you a Software Manager looking for your next role? Get in touch with Laura now: 0207 269 6317 / firstname.lastname@example.org