£45000 - £50000 per annum + Top Benefits Package
5 months ago
This award-winning international practice are looking to add talent to their growing Real Estate tax team and are now seeking a Real Estate Assistant Manager to join their London office. With genuine flexibility to work from home as much as you wish and fantastic progression to elevate you to Director status this is the ultimate opportunity for a tax specialist with experience in the property sector.
This Real Estate tax team is one of the largest in the country and have had a record-breaking profits throughout H1
At the Assistant Manager grade the key points of responsibility are:
- Managing a property that will cover primarily property and providing advice on UK and overseas tax jurisdictions.
- Working with clients including Private Equity firms, Property funds, High Net Worth individuals, Corporates who have invested in property as an asset class.
- Technical analysis - Manage and review the capital allowances claim reports that are prepared for clients.
- Preparing tax due diligence reports together with the Corporate Finance team. Leading discussions with management and exploring key risk areas.
- Assisting in the training and development of the Real Estate team.
This is such an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is either from a broader tax background and wants to specialise in Real Estate and Property tax or has already established a good grounding in Real Estate and wants better progression. For more information please call Jennifer on 0207 2696346 or email Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.