Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£50000.00 - £70000 per annum
6 months ago
Real Estate Lawyer
Excellent work/life balance
£50,000 - £70,000
Join a top National Law Firm:
- Award-Winning Firm
- Exceptional work/life balance
- Large team
- Great opportunity for progression
- High-quality training on offer
- Long term career move
Your role as a Corporate Lawyer:
- Advise an impressive range of clients including commercial and residential developers, investors, major corporate occupiers and banks/funders.
- Deal with issues, around planning, infrastructure, vacant possession, real estate tax, agricultural law, mixed use, leisure retails and construction.
This opportunity to become a Corporate Lawyer is perfect for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual who:
- Has over 3 years PQE
- Has a strong academic background
- Has key property transactions experience
- Commercial development and/or agriculture experience is essential
- The successful candidate will have title and landlord and tenant experience
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Corporate Lawyer or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6350 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.