26 days ago
30 October 2020
Real Estate and Projects Solicitor
Work for a national law firm who specialises in Real Estate matters:
- Work for a national firm who has a growing international reach
- Personable partners who show an interest in career development
- Great work life balance
Your role as a Real Estate and Projects Solicitor:
- Specialise in site acquisition and development projects for a range of clients, some of whom include social housing, care homes and private developers.
- Provide a full range of specialised advice ranging from development agreements, conditional contracts and legal completion.
- Work directly with a Partner whilst assisting the junior fee earners in the tight knit team
- Maintain and build relationships with clients
This opportunity to become a Real Estate and Projects Solicitor is perfect for an ambitious individual who:
- Has around 4+ PQE as a property solicitor with experience within site acquisition and development work
- Has a strong academic background
- Is a dynamic associate with a desire to build client relationships
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Real Estate and Projects Solicitor or would like some further information, please get in touch on: 0207 269 6342 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.