2 months ago
Real Estate and Projects Solicitor
Work for a national law firm who specialises in Real Estate matters:
- Work for a national firm who has a growing international reach
- Personable partners who show an interest in career development
- Great work-life balance
Your role as a Real Estate and Projects Solicitor:
- Specialise in site acquisition and development projects for a range of clients, some of whom include social housing, care homes and private developers.
- Provide a full range of specialised advice ranging from development agreements, conditional contracts and legal completion.
- Work directly with a Partner whilst assisting the junior fee earners in the tight-knit team
- Maintain and build relationships with clients
This opportunity to become a Real Estate and Projects Solicitor is perfect for an ambitious individual who:
- Has between 3 and 10 PQE as a property solicitor with experience within site acquisition and development work
- Has a strong academic background
- Is a dynamic associate with a desire to build client relationships
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Real Estate and Projects Solicitor or would like some further information, please get in touch on 0207 269 6342 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.