£65000 - £75000 per annum
20 days ago
27 October 2021
Real Estate Tax Manager
Up to £75,000
- Are you looking for a flexible in-house role?
- Do you want a role covering a broad range of taxes?
- Do you want to work for a market leader?
What is great about this role?
- Advisory role with a focus on structuring and acquisitions
- Flexible working options
- Broad role covering direct and indirect taxes
As Real Estate Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Leading on tax structuring and advisory
- Group tax projects
- Managing junior member of the team ensuring group tax compliance
- Developing group tax strategy
What do the team think?
"Working with great people, good structure and work-life balance"
"Excellent working environment that provides great training and development opportunities"
As Real Estate Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Solid real estate advisory experience
- Influential, project managing and able to communicate well
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.