£150000 - £200000 per annum
5 months ago
Following a recent call with the London Head of Corporate Tax, the business are looking at continued investment into the team with a focus on the Real Estate industry.
As a leader coming in to lead this avenue of the business, the role presents itself as a true Partner opportunity - offering commercial, technical, managerial, and strategic growth components.
The tax team is led by an impressive and accomplished Corporate Tax Partner, who has committed resource to the development of this arm of the Corporate Tax business, a team which has grown rapidly over the last 2 years.
As the nominated Partner to lead the offering in the London region, the role entails the following responsibilities:
- Proactive business development through seminars, networking, and other means
- Development of and leveraging off your existing network with the Real Estate and Property industry
- Management of the team, ensuring development and head-count growth
- Strategic direction of the growth of the Real Estate and wider Corporate Tax teams
- Technical delivery of complex tax related issues in regards to:
- Transactions / M&A (buy- and sell-sides)
- Fund structuring
- Cross-pollination of service line offering
The business has strategically structured themselves to assimilate to market and client needs, and work effectively across service lines to provide a holistic solution to their clients.
You will have ultimate responsibility for the development of this side of the Corporate tax business.
A truly unique opportunity, it's not one to be missed. Suited best to an already established Big 4 or Top 10 Partner, or seasoned Director looking to take the next step in their career.
For more info, let's discuss on 0207 123 5105 or Chris@Prosero-Search.co.uk