£32000 - £36000.00 per annum
8 months ago
London or Hertfordshire
- Are you an experienced recruitment advisor?
- Would you like to work for a Multi-Academy-Trust in an exciting time for them in a period of rapid growth?
- Would you like to help them set up a central recruitment function and contribute towards establishing robust systems and an attractive EVP?
If so read on!
With over-site of recruitment across the academies, you will be responsible for developing and implementing consistent policies, procedures and practice; training and upskilling local staff; creating exemplar marketing materials; negotiating group wide discounts and providing best practice advice, market knowledge and ability to source exceptional talent.
This will include:
- Responsibility for end to end recruitment processes working closely with internal and external stakeholders
- With support from the Head of HR and Recruitment, to review and develop the recruitment policy, process and procedure for the Trust, ensuring full compliance with best practice and safer recruitment requirements.
- To develop and maintain a Recruitment Toolkit of exemplar documents to support recruitment including job descriptions, adverts, interview questions and selection tasks, reference request forms etc.
- Working with the HR Advisors, to audit recruitment processes, Single Central Records and HR files remotely and within academies, to ensure they are compliant with safer recruitment practices and the right candidates are being appointed.
- To design and deliver training on areas including (but not limited to) safer recruitment, recruitment process and interview skills for Hiring Managers and School Office Managers, working closely with HR colleagues.
- To support with the planning and delivery of outreach activities to build the organisations brand and attract talent to their academies. This could include attending careers fairs and events, designing marketing materials and building and maintaining partnerships with key external organisations and stakeholders who can support in the attraction of talent to the Trust.
- To be responsible for recruiting migrant workers and ensuring the organisation meets UK Visas and Immigration for both sponsored workers and any workers with restrictions or visas. The Senior Recruitment Advisor should also ensure that compliant right work evidence is held for all employees, supporting and upskilling Office Managers in this area.
- To advise Hiring Managers on process, procedure, and best practice. To support managers in drafting job descriptions, providing templates and advice as required.
- Working closely with the Marketing and Communications Manager, to draft adverts for the positions you are advertising, ensuring they are well-written, engaging and following Brand guidelines.
- To then ensure that all vacancies are advertised internally, on the company website and on various job boards and recruitment media channels, ensuring the best possible exposure for vacancies.
- To speak to candidates, creating a positive first impression and ensuring that all requests general queries are responded to swiftly and professionally and that applicants are informed of the progress of their applications.
- To be responsible for the coordination of shortlisting and interview set-up, including finalising the schedule, calling candidates, sending invites and liaising with managers to ensure that all paperwork is sent prior to interview.
- To undertake screening interviews and to sit on final interview panels for posts where required, ensuring Safer Recruitment practices are followed and guiding and challenging decisions when necessary.
- To ensure a compliant process including effective on-boarding and relevant pre-employment checks are undertaken for all individuals
To be considered for this role:
- You will be an experienced recruitment professional
- Academies/Education/Academic recruitment is useful but not essential. Solid experience in commerce is welcomed
- Have 360 internal recruitment experience
- Have strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Temp to perm would be preferred, although straight permanent will be considered
- Be happy to undergo a full DBS check
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.