Recruitment Business Partner
Initial 6 month fixed-term contract
£40,000 - £45,000
- Are you an experienced end-to-end Recruiter that is available on short notice?
- Are you keen to work in a fun environment, for an organisation that is rich in history and culture?
- Do you consider yourself an innovative, adaptable, self-starter?
If yes, then I want to talk to you ASAP!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a one of the UK's top Museum's in London. After working with the current Recruitment Business Partner for over a year, he has engaged me exclusively to help to secure an experienced Recruitment Specialist to become his replacement when he leaves at the end of June.
The role is initially being offered on a 6-month FTC but there is a chance that the role may go permanent at the end of the contract.
Reporting into the Resourcing & Development Manager you will be a hands-on Recruitment Business Partner with the objective to help them grow their workforce while delivering a world-class inclusive and diverse hiring process across the company.
You will be an experienced Recruitment Business Partner that possesses excellent stakeholder engagement skills and will be able to clearly evidence that you are able to build strong relationships at all levels throughout the business.
- Partnering with managers to advise, plan, design and execute attractive recruitment campaigns
- Proactively sourcing candidates and using creative engagement to attract top talent
- Supporting the development of innovative and accurate assessment methods
- Using Executive Search techniques for high-profile senior positions
- Ensuring the candidate experience is personalised and welcoming from recruitment to induction
- Advocating for and championing a robust shift from reactive to strategic resource planning
- Improving best practice by designing, implementing and evaluating novel recruitment solutions
- Suggesting and influencing change to recruitment processes, practice and how we use our systems
- Driving Diversity in Recruitment through campaign planning, advertising and reporting
- Delivering recruitment workshops to up-skill managers, building their confidence and capability in recruitment
- Reviewing recruitment performance, driving cultural change by influencing managers' thinking, behaviours and commitment to recruiting
- Building market knowledge and liaising with agencies, advertisers and other third parties
Why work here?
"Exciting organisation to work for, always something happening. Friendly atmosphere and a great community spirit." - Current Employee
What do you need to succeed?
In this operational role, you will be the point of contact for all recruitment across the Museum. As an expert in your field, you will partner and support hiring managers at all levels to plan and deliver campaigns which attract, select and welcome top talent. You will also collaborate with the wider People and Culture Team in the ongoing development of projects which transform our function to the business and our candidates.
- Extensive recruitment experience, with thorough knowledge of end-to-end recruitment practice
- Experience of proactively sourcing and engaging talent using a variety of tools and techniques
- Experience of building and maintaining strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience of developing innovative attraction and selection strategies
- The ability to identify issues, develop pragmatic solutions and influence new ways of working
- The ability to use engaging language and branding to produce high quality communications
- A deep passion for the recruitment, selection and the welcome of new joiners to the business
- A strong focus on providing exceptional candidate experiences in all that you do
- Exceptional interpersonal and persuasive communication skills
- The ability to analyse and report on recruitment data and return on investment
- Effective coaching skills, gaining satisfaction from building skills and confidence in others
- Excellent team working skills; you will naturally want to engage other people and share success
- Experience of researching, developing and delivering employer branding and recruitment projects
- Experience of supporting welcome and induction initiatives
- A working knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter and candidate sourcing
This role is immediately available with pre-arranged interview slots booked in for Wednesday 22nd May. If you are keen on this role, please contact Richard ASAP on 0207 269 6353 or email to email@example.com
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.