£25000 - £45000 per annum + Amazing benefits package!!!
Loren von Sternberg
7 months ago
Our Charities and NFP team are seeking talent to join our rapidly expanding team. Our team bond is really strong which summarised by our team motto - "work hard, laugh hard" And we do both, a lot……
We have some really experienced Recruitment Consultants complimented by talent with less experience but the right aptitude to succeed.
We have enjoyed natural growth but also been encouraged to add new brands to our service offerings as we have identified new opportunities in the market and have brands within the team that specialise in Finance, HR, Marketing as well as Senior level appointments. We also have a healthy temp/contractor book and our Recruitment Consultants enjoy having the opportunity to run dual desks.
Finally, we are a diverse lot within NFP with not particular type but share the following characteristics - Hard-working, committed, resilient, tenacious, fun, resourceful, competitiveness and drive. We deal with a range of organisations with the third and NFP sectors from large international development agencies/NGO's, government regulatory bodies through to small independent Charities with a range of causes. We are driven by a desire to find the right talent for our Clients as we know what a difference this can make to the causes they support.
Our Recruitment Consultants work in 360 roles where you will need to generate your own business as well as attract your own candidates and manage the whole process.
Duties will include:
- Client generation via a range of business development activities such as cold calling, marketing candidates, arranging and attending client meetings, writing and presenting pitches, attending networking events and other similar duties
- Candidate generation - you will attract and build a strong candidate base by building a network of candidates using job boards, a range on online and offline channels, referrals, networking and other similar activities
- Taking Client job specifications. going to Client meetings and matching with the appropriate candidates
- Organising interviews, providing interview guidance and techniques and managing the interview and offer process.
- Negotiation between the two parties and management of the onboarding process
- Attending network events, becoming a though leader by writing blogs and thought leaderships articles and other related marketing activity
You will ideally have a proven track record within a recruitment agency environment. However we will consider other applications if you are able to demonstrate transferable sales and influencing skills and experience. In return you will receive a competitive basis salary, tailored training and career plan, enjoy up to 40% (uncapped) commission, and enjoy a range of other incentives such as dining out at Michelin star return ants and the opportunity to join other top billers on a luxurious annual ski trip.
Get in touch with Loren von Sternberg now on 0207 269 6358 Loren@pro-recruitment.co.uk
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.