Recruitment Consultant (HR)
Recruiting HR Professionals into Charities and Not for Profit Organisations.
Up to £40,000
With an excellent commission structure where you will earn up to 40% of your billings, plus a fantastic array of perks and incentives.
- Are you an experienced recruiter looking for your next step?
- Are you passionate about the sector you recruit into?
- Are you looking to really specialise in your market??
Here at Pro-Recruitment Group we are growing our team that specialises in the Charity and Not For Profit sector. This team recruit across Finance, HR, Marketing and Fundraising and have a very strong and established base of clients ranging from globally known charities to small smaller and locally based NGO's.
You will be joining a passionate and diverse team who have really made an impact on this sector and work closely together to ensure they can deliver results and act as an extension to the client's own recruitment processes.
The roles you will be working on will be senior end of the HR market, from HR manager to HR Director, where the fees are generally higher than most and you will have the opportunity to pitch for retained and exclusive business.
We do not demand pointless and unachievable KPI's but work with you as an individual to set personalised objectives and the ability to manage your workload and desk in a way that works for you.
Joining Pro-Recruitment Group as a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for managing your own desk, building and developing relationships with both clients and candidates and establishing yourself as the go to recruiter for the Charity and NFP Sector.
We are big believers in building long and lasting relationships so you will be meeting your clients and candidates alike - as this sector is quite niche you really will become a market specialist!
We are looking for
- Experienced Recruiters - HR or Charity/NFP recruitment is preferred, but we are open to hearing from recruiters that are experienced in other sectors too
- The ability to build and develop lasting and strong relationships
- Someone who strives to be better and achieve excellent results - with our commission structure you will reap the rewards and earn a lot of money in the process
- Someone who demonstrates quality and has pride in their work and the ability to excel
If this sounds like you and you are keen start your career with us, then get in touch with me ASAP to discuss further on 0207 269 6358 or email your CV to email@example.com