Are you looking for fast career progression?
Do you want to work for a company that puts employees first?
Do you want constant training and development to help boost your career?
If you answered yes to these questions, then a position at Pro-Group is ideal for you.
We are now hiring Recruitment Consultants to join the Pro-Family. Here at Pro we consist of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. We are currently looking for new talent whom we can develop into the next series of high performers and top billers.
What we have to offer;
- Fantastic bonus scheme (40%)
- Fast career progression within first year
- Excellent incentives, such as annual ski trip to France
- Excellent company culture- work hard, play hard
- Mortgage fund
- 25 days holiday
- Your birthday off work
- Private health care (WPA)
- Season ticket loan and much more!
You will be responsible for the following;
- Managing new and existing client portfolios
- Specialising in either Tax, Finance, Legal, HR or Marketing sectors
- Interviewing candidates
- Advertising jobs online
- Sourcing professionals for suitable roles
What do the staff/team think
"Great, family feel culture where all employees are valued, and their ideas welcomed Autonomy and opportunity to develop your own business unit Unlimited support and training"
"The commission scheme is the best in the industry for high performers with other amazing benefits including flexi hours, casual dress/dress for your market, ski trips, prem club…"
"Pro is different to other recruitment companies- it is not a cut-throat environment, it's a lot of fun, and there is a bounteous amount of support which is available if you need it."
What you'll need to succeed as a Recruitment Consultant
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- Professional mannerism
- Competitive edge
- Highly motivated and financially driven
- At least 6 months recruitment experience
Get in touch with Ellie Gibbons on 02071235058. Or reach via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.