Up to £55000 per annum + OTE and AMAZING BENEFITS!
Loren von Sternberg
about 11 hours ago
13 June 2021
Recruitment Consultant (Audit and Accounts)
- Are you a finance recruiter that wants to really specialise?
- Are you frustrated working in such a saturated market?
- Do you want to join a team that is a market leader and have jobs called in from regular repeat clients?
We are super busy here at Pro-Recruitment Group and are looking for experienced recruiters that want to develop and progress their career recruiting Audit and Accounts into the Public Practice market. We have well established relationships with Big 4, Top 10 to Top 100 accountancy firms, to the smaller boutiques. We want you to be part of our success and join our high achieving and successful team where you will have a fantastic team culture and you will feel valued and rewarded.
Why Join us as an Audit and Accounts Recruiter?
You will be joining a motivated team where energy, passion and hard work are core to our success. With your personal and professional goals being at the heart of the company, you will be part of numerous development programmes including internal and external training run by industry leaders. We offer one of the best benefits packages out there, with up to 50% commission, a mortgage fund (we want help you get on the property ladder!), full cash plan health insurance, and the ability to manage your time to suit you. We are currently all working remotely due to government guidelines, but want you to be able to choose your working and office pattern when restrictions ease.
You will have a portfolio of clients where we have existing and established relationships and becoming their go-to recruiter. You will also build strong long-lasting relationships with candidates, advising them on the best career move for them, whilst making money as the fees are much higher than the average fee in finance.
The Accountancy Practice market is booming with loads of live roles to work on, and with the Pro name behind you, we are confident that joining us will set you up for success. Depending on how you want to progress we will set out a tailored career plan with achievable targets - we even have management training programmes.
So, what are we looking for in an Audit and Accounts Recruiter?
- Experienced Recruiters - Finance recruitment (Either in Practice or in C&I) recruitment is preferred, but we are open to hearing from recruiters that are experienced in other sectors too
- The ability to build and develop lasting and strong relationships with existing and new clients and candidates
- Someone who strives to be better, wants to be the best has a great work ethic and wants to achieve excellent results - with our commission structure you will reap the rewards and earn a lot of money in the process
- Someone who demonstrates quality, is motivated by results and has pride in their work and the ability to excel
If you are a great recruiter, with a strong desire to succeed backed by energy and professionalism, Get in touch with Loren today! 0207 269 6358/07539 888 231 Loren@pro-recruitment.co.uk
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.