£40000 - £45000.00 per annum
8 months ago
- Are you an experienced Recruitment Manager with experience within a Central Recruitment Function?
- Have you set up processes and procedures?
- Have you developed a EVP and relating material including website attraction, referrals, supporting materials, social media and other related activities?
If so, read on. Our client, who is expanding rapidly and at a really exciting time in their growth may be interested to speaking with you.
This is a new role where you will facilitate and support a new central recruitment process. This will include:
- Write, present and implement a central recruitment service business plan
- Design of process and procedures
- Training and getting buy-in from internal and external stakeholders
- Developing the website to offer an appealing candidate journey and brand
- Develop direct sourcing methods and incentives
- Develop a pipeline of talent and work with key stakeholders in succession planning
- Provide metrics and KPI's to the SLT
- Manage key hires and senior level roles yourself
- Develop a slick and impressive interview process
- Identify shortages and develop a plan to attract such talent
- Conduct interviews with line managers and provide feedback
- Oversee an efficient and effective on-boarding process
- Develop key relationships in with apprenticeship, careers fairs, colleges, universities and local business groups
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Be an experienced recruitment manager within a central recruitment services function
- Have established and developed an attractive EVP and candidate journey
- Have set up systems, processes and procedures from scratch
- Have trained and coached Managers
- Have overseen an effective on-boarding process
- Be happy to undertake a full DBS check
- Candidates are welcomed from any background including commerce if you have the right skill-set
Ideally the organisation would prefer someone on a temp-perm basis however will consider permanent if the right person is on notice
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.