Role: Recruitment Partner
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Contract: 6 months initial contract (possibility to go permanent)
- Are you an experienced end-to-end, self-starting Recruitment Manager?
- Are you available on immediate or short notice?
- Do you want to work for a rapidly expanding International Children's charity?
If yes, then I want to speak to you!
The role of Recruiter:
My client is a fast-growing International Children's charity, based in London. After recently placing two candidates within the organisation, the Recruitment Lead has engaged me once again on an exclusive basis to help them to secure this business-critical hire.
The purpose of this role is to develop and deliver effective and innovative people resourcing strategies and approaches to ensure the organisation is able to achieve its plan for growth and international expansion. This will include building resourcing expertise of team members developing recruitment systems and processes and tools, leading the development of the employer brand and candidate attraction and selection methods.
Reporting to the HR Director, this role will have overall responsibility for operational recruitment, specifically senior leadership roles and global recruitment, and line manage the Recruitment Advisor role to deliver the UK and Europe resourcing needs.
What's great about being a Recruitment Partner for this organisation?
- Fantastic central location
- Working in a supportive and friendly environment
- Work for a fantastic brand - Candidates want to work here!
- Opportunity to make the role your own with full autonomy of the entire recruitment process
- Celebrity ambassador
What you'll need to succeed:
- Strong organisational skills
- Extensive experience of delivering excellent end to end services in recruitment and selection with a commitment to continuous service improvements
- Experience of working in multi-cultural environments with the ability to build relationships with people from a variety of backgrounds and cultures and an appreciation of how different cultural, legal and labour market influence HR management practices
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Experience creating and presenting management information on recruitment activity
- Experience in designing and delivering training sessions / learning and development interventions
- Experience in the development and delivery of an organisational wide recruitment strategy and approach
- Experience working on international recruitment
What do current staff think?
"An amazing cause and an organisation that truly embodies flexible working and employee wellbeing" - Current Employee
This role is available for an immediate start with pre-arranged interview slots booked in on Thursday 13th and Friday 14th June. Contact Richard Grove ASAP to discuss further.
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.