£150 - £175 per day
about 1 month ago
Resident Engagement Manager | Temporary | 150-175 per day (6-8 weeks) London
For a large public sector housing company, we are recruiting a temporary Resident Engagement Manager. Starting immediately and for 6-8 weeks, the Resident Engagement Manager will lead on the strategic and operational delivery of the Resident Engagement Strategy for 3 x PFI Contracts located in a number of Local Authorities by working with the local Area Housing Managers and Housing Management Teams to create dynamic, effective, and innovative approaches to formal and informal methods of engaging residents, increasing the scope and levels of participation, and ensuring all communication channels are fully utilized to maximise outreach.
- Responsible for the promotion and development of resident involvement activities.
- Lead in the developing of resident scrutiny activities and projects.
- Recommend, develop, and lead on new projects and methods for resident scrutiny and involvement.
- Take the lead for specific involvement activities and projects as directed by the Head of Housing (PFIs) and Area Housing Managers.
- Lead, support and assist the development of resident's groups.
- Provide development support to existing resident groups.
- Organise and service focus groups, the Residents Forum, scrutiny panels and other residents' meetings as required.
- Develop locally based involvement activities including resident's associations and one-off meetings.
- Arrange and deliver training and other capacity-building initiatives for residents as and when required.
- Represent Pinnacle externally on resident involvement issues, including joint working with other stakeholders such as other social landlords and the Local Authority.
- Lead on the compilation and production of the area newsletters in conjunction with the local Housing Management Teams
- Any other reasonable duties as required by the Head of Housing (PFIs) or the Area Housing Managers.
- Track record of working with residents or community groups in either a professional or voluntary capacity.
- Experience of facilitating and organising resident involvement events and activities.
- Knowledge of latest trends in resident involvement and awareness of a range of involvement activities.
- Awareness of the benefits for tenants who are part of a co-operative and mutual housing model.
- Understanding of housing management issues and practice.
- A commitment to promoting resident involvement in all levels of the housing service.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.