Up to £29800 per annum
Loren von Sternberg
3 months ago
6 Month FTC
Up to £29,800
Our client, an executive non-departmental public body, is seeking a Resourcing Advisor to join their busy team. You will be joining a team of Resourcing Advisers to provide Recruitment Support for the Hiring Managers and wider HR team, whilst also providing ad hoc support to the HR Business Partners.
You will be responsible for contributing to the development of HR processes that support the continuous improvement of HR service delivery
As a Resourcing Adviser you will be responsible for
- Devising and implementing recruitment campaigns and activity within agreed deadlines ensuring that recruiting managers are properly consulted and informed.
- Acting as the recruitment expert on employee resourcing strategies, including assessment and selection tools.
- Providing innovative, cost effective and timely solutions.
- Managing and developing recruitment processes, selection, ensuring that all recruitment activity is in line with the recruitment policy.
- Oversee the effective management of interviews, assessment and selection tools.
Experience required for Resourcing Adviser
- Broad knowledge and understanding of employment law and HR best practice in relation to resourcing and recruitment.
- Good understanding of diversity and equality within recruitment and selection.
- Experience of managing end to end recruitment and selection processes and candidate management in a busy environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to communicate complex and technical information with clarity.
- Ability to communicate and develop strong working relationships with a wide range of hiring manages and stakeholders
- Understanding and experience of using selection processes including Psychometric testing
For more information about this role get in touch with Loren von Sternberg on 0207 269 6358 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.