Role: Resourcing Partner / Talent Acquisition Partner
Salary: Up to £50,000 (some flexibility)
Contract: 6-month FTC
- Do you have experience of recruiting at Executive level and in liaising with Executive Search agencies?
- Do you excel in senior stakeholder management and possess the gravitas and credibility to build trust and credibility within your client groups, during a significant period of restructure?
- Are you able to deliver results in an ambiguous and change driven environment?
- Do you have experience of working within Higher Education or similar sectors?
The role of Resourcing Partner:
My client has an immediate need for an experienced Resourcing Partner to support them during a time of complex and significant restructure. As Resourcing Partner, you will be sitting in on senior stakeholder meetings, coordinating relationships with executive search agencies and taking ownership of Senior Recruitment activities within your client group. You will need to show exemplary communication skills, both written and oral and take change and ambiguity in your stride. As Resourcing Partner, you will possess the credibility to partner with and become a trusted advisor to the most senior stakeholders in the organisation. Experience of executive search and senior end recruitment is absolutely essential in this role.
What's great about being a Resourcing Partner at this organisation?
- Fantastic experience of championing Recruitment best practice during times of change and restructure
- High profile liaison and responsibility with senior stakeholders from day one
- Working within a passionate and forward-thinking team
- Budget for a laptop and phone
What you'll need to succeed as Resourcing Partner:
- Significant experience of executive search and liaising with executive search agencies
- Demonstrable evidence of influencing and partnering with senior stakeholders
- Impeccable written and reporting skills
- A Professional qualification e.g. CIPD or relevant experience and evidence of continued CPD essential for the role.
- Experience in leading and managing a team
- Extensive experience in attracting, selecting and appointing staff across all levels of the organisation
- Track record of positively and successfully engaging with a wide range of stakeholders
- Negotiating positive outcomes with suppliers, e.g. recruitment agencies, advertising agencies
- Significant and well evidenced knowledge and experience relating to best practice and effectiveness in recruitment and selection
- Knowledge of Equality and Diversity related matters that can arise during recruitment and selection processes
- Strong and well evidenced experience of dealing with UKVI legislation and associated Immigration matters
- Understanding of social media and digital technologies in the recruitment process
- Highly organised and able to work to deadlines through self-management
- Ability to work closely with colleagues as part of a team
- The exercise of discretion, tact and diplomacy always, and upholding confidentiality in accordance with good practice and our obligations under the Data Protection Act
- Have experience of using HR databases and systems as well as a working knowledge of MS Office.
What do current staff think?
'Great peers, supportive senior management and a warm yet challenging environment'- Current Employee
I am looking for an immediately available or within short notice Resourcing Partner. Shortlisting is taking place week commencing 15th July, with a view to interviewing successful candidates on the week commencing 22nd July. Contact Akhil now to discuss your application.
020 7269 6350
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.