Gatwick, West Sussex
£60000 - £90000 per annum
3 months ago
Top National Firm - Gatwick office
£60,000 - £90,000
Become part of a friendly and supportive team:
- High level of support and training
- Excellent partner access
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Good work/life balance
- Exposure to high quality work
- Strong progression opportunities
Your role as a Restructuring Lawyer:
- This large and busy team offers a full service across the entire spectrum of restructuring and insolvency assignments
- Work closely with Partners on both non-contentious and contentious restructuring and insolvency matters
- Advise on transactional insolvency matters such as CVA's, pre-packs as well as issues arising in connection with trading administrations.
- Work with a range of clients in a range of sectors including advising Directors regarding their obligations in an under-performing business.
- High level of client contact and the chance to get involved in business development.
This opportunity to become Restructuring Lawyer is perfect for an enthusiastic and commercially aware individual who:
- Has c.4-8 years PQE
- Has a strong academic background
- Has prior experience of restructuring and insolvency matters
Pro-Legal has a long-standing relationship with this organisation and we would love to add you to the group of successful and satisfied individuals we work with.
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Restructuring Lawyer or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6350 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.