Restructuring Lawyer - London (£130-150k)
Are you looking to join an established US firm?
Do you enjoy a high-level of client contact?
Would you like to join a team with supportive partners?
Your role as a Restructuring Lawyer
- You will join a small, high-performing team focusing on complex cross-border restructurings and insolvencies
- You will undertake transactional and advisory work, guiding a wide range of clients with different interests e.g. advising creditors/bondholders vs company-side
- You will be providing education and training to junior team members
- You will be a key member of the team where you can progress in your career
Pro-Legal have placed several candidates with this leading firm in recent months and are now looking to place an ambitious and confident individual at this company
What you'll need to succeed as a Restructuring Lawyer
- You have 3-5 years post qualification experience in restructuring within a leading US or international firm
- You demonstrate technical excellence and commercial awareness
- You have the flexibility to handle a broad range of work across different sectors
- You have strong communication skills and enjoy a high level of client contact
- Personality is key!
I am looking for an ambitious and client-facing candidate to join this highly regarded firm, please get in touch to discuss the role in further details.