£90000 - £120000 per annum + Additional benefits
13 days ago
29 August 2020
Restructuring Lawyer - Leading Silver Circle Firm
- Is career progression a strong motivator for you?
- Do you have strong restructuring experience?
- Are you looking to work within a highly regarded Restructuring team?
- Would you like the opportunity to develop business in a highly client facing role?
Pro-Legal is working closely with a leading Silver Circle firm, looking for a Restructuring Lawyer to join their highly regarded team in London.
This Silver Circle firm has an enjoyable working culture, whilst maintaining a high exposure to top quality work and the target hours provide a reasonable work/life balance. In addition to this, there is fantastic progression with a clear career path framework.
This particular firm is known for their strength within Infrastructure, energy and natural resources and is a trusted adviser to global corporates, financial institutions and governments. You will be joining an established firm with a fast-paced working environment, providing local and cross-border advice on restructurings and insolvencies.
The firm's Restructuring team acts on behalf of senior lenders, investors, debtors and insolvency practitioners in all aspects of corporate insolvency and restructuring.
This client would suit an ambitious and personable Restructuring Lawyer who is driven by excelling and progressing in their role. This role will offer exposure to multiple jurisdictions in a highly client facing role.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales or similar jurisdiction
- An excellent academic record
- C. 2-5 years post qualification experience
- Strong Restructuring experience obtained at a leading practice
- A commercial approach and comfort with a high-level of client contact
To express an interest in this role, please get in contact on 0207 269 6332 or via email email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.