£90000 - £120000 per annum
5 months ago
Leading International Law Firm - London
£90,000 - £120,000
Join a leading International Law Firm:
- Top Restructuring team
- High level of support and training
- Work closely with market-leading Partners
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Good work/life balance compared to that of the Magic Circle
Your role as a Restructuring Lawyer:
- This large and busy team offers a full service across the entire spectrum of restructuring and insolvency assignments and works closely with the firm's Leveraged Finance team
- Work closely with market-leading Partners on primarily non-contentious insolvency matters
- Advise on transactional insolvency matters such as CVA's, pre-packs as well as issues arising in connection with trading administrations.
- Work with a range of clients in a range of sectors including advising Directors regarding their obligations in an under-performing business.
- High level of client contact and the chance to get involved in business development.
This opportunity to become Restructuring Lawyer is perfect for an enthusiastic and commercially aware individual who:
- Has c.4-8 years PQE
- Has a strong academic background
- Has prior experience of advising on business restructuring and hands-on experience of financial restructuring.
Pro-Legal has a long-standing relationship with this organisation and we would love to add you to the group of successful and satisfied individuals we work with.
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Restructuring Lawyer or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6350 / email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.