Restructuring Lawyer - US Firm
A fantastic opportunity for a junior to mid-level Restructuring lawyer to join a leading US firm with a global presence.
- Do you have strong Restructuring / Bankruptcy and Insolvency experience?
- Are you looking to work within a highly regarded team at one of the world's leading firms?
- Would you like the opportunity to develop business in a highly client facing role?
- Does the opportunity to work in a pragmatic and collaborative environment excite you?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a well-regarded US firm, looking for a Restructuring lawyer to join their highly regarded Restructuring, Bankruptcy and Insolvency group in London.
The Restructuring, Bankruptcy and Insolvency group advise on a wide range of financial restructuring and insolvency matters. The group acts on behalf of debtors, financial institutions, funds, sponsors and boards of directors.
This particular firm is well known for their strength within Real Estate and Finance. You will be joining a diverse and exciting working environment which provides good exposure to high quality work.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A strong academic record
- 1-4 years post qualification experience
- Strong experience advising on financial restructuring and insolvency matters
- Preferably, experience with cross-border/international transaction and/or contentious work
- An ambitious attitude whilst being personable and comfortable with client interaction and business development
To register an interest in this role, get in touch on 0207 269 6332 or via firstname.lastname@example.org