City of London, London
£75000 - £90000 per annum + bonus
about 1 year ago
Restructuring Lawyer - International firm
- Are you an ambitious Associate Lawyer with a strong interest in restructuring and insolvency?
- Do you want to work on a broad range of complex and cross-border financial restructuring and insolvency issues?
- Do you want a split of contentious and non-contentious work?
Pro-Legal are currently working with a highly regarded International firm who are now looking for high calibre junior-mid level Restructuring Lawyer to join their London team.
The team works on non-contentious as well as contentious matters with a broad split of work with clients from real estate to oil and gas sectors. The Partners focus on ensuring associates are trained so they are confident in providing advice to corporates, lenders and distressed funds, among others, in a variety of scenarios.
We have a strong relationship with this firm having placed multiple candidates into different teams so far this year. Individuals that take initiative and embrace challenges will do very well in this team.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A strong academic record
- 1 - 3 years of post-qualification experience
- Strong knowledge of restructuring and insolvency
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.