Restructuring Lawyer - Leading Silver Circle Firm
- Do you have strong restructuring experience?
- Are you looking to work within a highly regarded Restructuring team?
- Would you like the opportunity to develop business in a highly client facing role?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a leading Silver Circle firm, looking for a Restructuring Lawyer to join their highly regarded team in London.
This particular firm are known for their strength within Infrastructure, energy and natural resources and are a trusted adviser to global corporates, financial institutions and governments. You will be joining an established firm with a fast-paced working environment, providing local and cross-border advice on restructurings and insolvencies.
The firm's Restructuring team acts on behalf of senior lenders, investors, debtors and insolvency practitioners in all aspects of corporate insolvency and restructuring.
This client would suit an ambitious and personable Restructuring Lawyer who enjoys a quick paced environment and is looking for exposure to multiple jurisdictions in a highly client facing role.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- An excellent academic record
- 3-6 years post qualification experience
- Strong Restructuring experience obtained at a leading UK or US Firm
- An ambitious attitude whilst be personable and comfortable with a highly level of client contact
To register an interest in this role, get in touch on 0207 269 6332 or via firstname.lastname@example.org