Title: Professional Support Lawyer (PSL)
Salary: Up to £115,000
- Are you looking to work in a highly regarded Restructuring team, supporting Associates, Partners and working on exciting projects to further the team?
- Do you have extensive knowledge of Restructuring matters - especially in regards to cross-border transactions?
- Are you looking to work for a leading firm which is investing heavily into growing it's knowledge capabilities?
Are you looking for a step away from fee earning, working with a highly regarded team and maintaining a reasonable work/life balance?
We are working with a leading US firm, who have been building on their knowledge function over recent years. They have a highly regarded Restructuring team in London and are now looking for an experienced Associate, or someone with previous PSL experience to join their team.
This role will not involve fee earning responsibilities and instead focuses purely on developing their knowledge capabilities, focusing on thought leadership, training and creating bespoke offering training to clients as well as to members in the firm.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- 5 years experience within the Restructuring field
- The desire to step in to a Knowledge role, or some previous PSL experience
- Comfort delivering training to Partners and Associates alike
- Experience within a top tier US or UK firm, with exposure to cross-border Restructuring matters
If you are considering a step into a PSL position, or have some PSL experience, please contact me for a confidential discussion.