£90000.00 - £120000 per annum
21 days ago
08 November 2020
Restructuring Supervising Associate
Top Tier Team
London or Bristol
£90,000 - £210,000
Join a Leading International Firm:
- Leading International Law Firm
- Market-Leading Partners
- Reasonable work/life balance
- Supportive culture where development and progression are abundant
- High calibre clients
- Client facing role
Your role as a Restructuring Supervising Associate:
- Work with a range of clients including agents and trustees, insolvency officeholders, secondary investors, including distressed debt and turnaround funds, original lenders, boards, and shareholders of corporate debtors experiencing financial difficulties, financial advisers as well as formal and informal creditors' committees.
- Work on a range of matters from rescues and reconstructions, 'loan-to-loan' strategies, 'pre-pack' sales, insolvency liquidations, solvent liquidations, rescue financing and insolvency litigation.
- Get involved with business development activities
This opportunity to become a Restructuring Supervising Associate is perfect for an client facing and commercially aware Lawyer who:
- Has a strong academic background
- Has at least 4 years PQE
- Has prior experience in both restructuring and formal corporate insolvency
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Restructuring Supervising Associate or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6350 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.