Restructuring and Insolvency Associate - London (£85-95k)
Are you looking to join a silver circle firm?
Do you enjoy a high-level of client contact?
Would you like to join a team with supportive partners who encourage development?
Your role as a Restructuring and Insolvency Associate
- Undertake a mix of financial restructuring and insolvency advice including complex cross-border restructuring
- Work across a range of clients including TMT, insurance, financial services and energy
- Manage, develop and strengthen client relationships through anticipating client needs and providing prompt responses
- Support the firm by mentoring juniors and attending marketing/industry events
Pro-Legal have placed multiple candidates with this firm this year alone and they are now looking for a client-facing individual who embraces challenges, to join.
What you'll need to succeed as a Restructuring and Insolvency Associate
- You have 0-2 years PQE in restructuring and insolvency
- You have strong legal skills - including drafting, negotiation & project management skills
- You have a good understanding of law firm profitability and key drivers for financial efficiency
- You enjoy working as a team player, building relationships with clients and taking initiative
- Personality is key! You need to bring energy and drive to your work
I am looking for an ambitious and confident candidate to join this leading firm, please get in touch to discuss the role in further details.