Restructuring and Insolvency Lawyer - Leading International Firm
- Are you looking to join a leading team with a varied client base?
- Do you want a work life balance whilst having stimulating work?
- Are you looking for a firm where there is genuine career growth?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a leading international firm looking for a high calibre Junior to Mid-level Restructuring and Insolvency Associate to join their highly regarded team. We have placed several candidates with this client earlier this year and the feedback has only been positive regarding the working culture and the support from partners regarding development.
The team work very closely with the Dispute Resolution and Banking teams as well as with the overseas offices. This is a purely non-contentious Restructuring and Insolvency role with a lot of client contact and the opportunity for business development. You would be doing both transactional and advisory work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual with an interest in working with banks, secured and unsecured lenders, debtor companies, their boards and trade creditors. Personality is key for the hiring Partners in this engaging team.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A strong academic record
- 1-6 years post qualification experience
- Restructuring and Insolvency experience