Role: Reward Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
- Are you an experienced Reward Manager adept with handling Reward, Payroll, HR Performance Analysis and general Reporting?
- Do you have considerable experience within a Higher Education Institution or a large scale public sector organisation?
- Would you take pride in being the go-to champion for Reward issues, working directly alongside senior management?
- Do you have an eye for streamlining processes and fostering innovation across multiple workflows?
The role of Reward Manager:
My client is a well reputed Higher Education Institution who are currently looking for a resourceful and tenacious Reward Manager to join their team to meet an urgent business need. As a successful Reward Manager, you would advise on a broad spectrum of issues, including salary benchmarking, increments, pension schemes, bonus schemes, equal pay considerations, flexible benefits, job family pay structure, employee rewards. In short, you would ensure that they have a reliable and strong delivery system for all things pay, benefit and workforce data related.
This role will be a natural fit for a structured people person. As Reward Manager, you will take part in a wide spectrum of Reward work and liaise with the entire infrastructure of the organisation - everybody will know who you are!
What you'll need to succeed as Reward Manager:
- Alignment of the Reward Strategy with People Strategy
- Job evaluation methodology experience in general is essential
- Delivery of reports and MI, including Remuneration Committee requirements efficiently and to plan
- Meeting targets set for key HR project delivery
- Development of key relationships internally and externally.
- Fellow or chartered member of CIPD membership or equivalent experience in specialist field.
- Experience of working at a senior HR level in a complex unionised organisation.
- Experience of managing resources, both people and financial.
- Demonstrable experience of managing projects and delivering successful outcomes.
- Demonstrable success of building good relationships and partnerships with key influencers across the organisation.
- Excellent knowledge of developments and Expertise in Reward and Benefits.
- Significant experience in a specialist role, operating with a high degree of autonomy within a regulated procedural context.
- Experience of leading Systems implementation and upgrades.
- Proven capabilities as a senior leader and manager, with a proactive flexible and inclusive management style appropriate to the complexity and diversity.
- Ability to lead continuous organisational change and development.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present clear, well-structured reports and briefs.
- Ability to work in collaboration with other senior professionals whose expertise is vital when agreeing strategic plans and or major programmes of work.
I'm looking for an established and proven Reward Manager, apply now or Contact Akhil now to be considered for this opportunity and discuss further.
020 7269 6350
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.