Up to £49288.00 per annum
2 months ago
Risk and Assurance Manager
London/Home based - a mix
- Do you have experience in risk and assurance?
- Do you have strong Project Management skills?
- Are you able to influence and communicate with stakeholders on risk and assurance issues?
If so, read on. A regulatory body are seeking a Risk and Assurance Manager for 8 month period to cover to maternity leave.
Working in the Finance and Risk team, you will be essential to the organisations success by supplying their committees with the right information on how they is delivering. The post involves leading and driving up quality of risk and assurance reporting, providing insight to the Executive Committee and building our people capability.
They are a small, committed, diverse and friendly team, responsible for managing the strategic risk register and developing the risk and assurance framework.
This role would suit someone who is interested in delivering and ensuring senior leaders have oversight of risk and assurance across the organisation.
Projects will include working on revamping internal reporting for the board and committee members, building capability by developing the risk and assurance within the organisation with an internal control programme, and working closely with the NAO on internal auditing, compliance and risk.
You will be able to -
- creatively draws out, summarise and communicate key messages, trends and emerging themes from a large amount of information.
- constructs positive partnerships, encouraging and facilitating constructive discussions gain assurance that core business processes are operating effectively.
- has good organisation skills.
- supports delivery of Government Internal Audit Agency audits, ensuring timely and quality results.
- effectively communicates, simplifying complexities and building consensus to gain agreement.
- has a passion for improving capability and offering fresh perspectives.
You will have a keen interest in risk and assurance and how it can help deliver on strategy and objectives. This may come from a background in risk, assurance, project management, or in working with senior decision-making functions in your organisation and having seen the practical benefits and pitfalls of other risk and assurance processes.
In return you will work within a very friendly and "family-feel" organisation, who offer an outstanding work/life balance.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.