Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £48000 per annum
7 months ago
Have you had experienced with Stamp Duty Land Tax?
looking to join a supportive and national network?
- Experiencing 30% growth year on
- Be a part of the national network
As the Stamp Duty Tax Assistant Manager Manager you will be required to:
- Managing stamp tax advice and implications on an ever-changing deal portfolio
- Delivering bespoke stamp tax advice, working closely with direct tax specialists as well as other parts of the firm in order to best service to your client's needs.
- A highly diverse role you will also get broader exposure to corporate tax, VAT and M&A.
I'm looking to speak with hard-working, motivated individuals with experience providing stamp tax advice to professional services firm or Government Agency and experience of advising on UK stamp taxes.
If you are interested in the Stamp Duty Tax Assistant Manager role all applications are to be made to Ashleigh Polakiewicz of Pro-Tax via Ashleigh@pro-tax.co.uk or 0207 269 6324, with the career progression on offer with this role applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP.