City of London, London
6 months ago
Securities Litigation - 2-3 PQE - London
A leading City firm, with an exceptionally high calibre of national and international clients, has seen an increase in the volume of work coming through. As such, they are looking for Associates within their Dispute Resolution team, with a focus on Securities Litigation.
What really sets them apart, though, is the support and culture that the team benefit from. Collaboration is highly encouraged and progression, very possible.
The role: (includes but is not limited to)
- Working closely with the Head of Securities Litigation
- Researching and advising on a variety of securities laws, including on issues of shareholder litigation under s90 or 90A of Financial Services & Markets Act (FSMA), CPR 19.10, and CPR 19.16
- Proactively pitching case theories to potential clients and funders
- Genuinely promoting and improving good corporate governance
The ideal candidate:
- Understanding of third-party litigation funders/ATE insurers
- Ambitious and driven, and wants to develop a legal portfolio within this area of commercial dispute resolution
- Work closely with a young, dynamic team and help the Partner grow the securities litigation practice
Get in touch with me immediately on email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.