Kate Bramwell Green
8 months ago
Accounts Semi Senior
£25,000 - £35,000 + Study Support
Are you looking to join a local firm with excellent training and progression?
Are you studying for your ACA or ACCA?
Do you want flexible working opportunities?
As a longstanding business partner with this impressive and leading 5 Director accountancy practice, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of an Accounts Semi Senior.
Their clients are diverse and vary across many sectors including estate agents, mobile home parks, group accounts, car dealerships recruitment consultants and more. Clients range in size with turnovers from £50k and rising to £200m
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Commission for Introduction of new clients to the business
- Study Support for Professional Exams
- 20 Days holiday + Buy and sell up to 5 holidays
- Flexible working
- Quarterly Staff Events
- Dress Down Fridays
Accounts Semi Senior Responsibilities
- Prepare non-audit accounts (LLPs and limited companies) for review by a manager
- Carry out ad hoc Audit tasks by themselves (e.g. stock counts, client money audits etc.)
- Prepare VAT Returns for clients
- Assist senior staff on larger more complex accounts and audit assignments
- Carry out and/or oversee more complex bookkeeping work for clients
Interviews are taking place this week, so I would like to hear back from ACA or ACCA studiers with good accountancy knowledge, client facing skills and people who are able to hit the ground running.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.